I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, jean pierre lopez (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on jean pierre lopez is: Jean Pierre Lopez, NIF: 49418986J (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller). His contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle la canal-1 Sa Palmera 5 07818 Sa Canal Sant Jordi De ses Salines ( Ibiza )
Contact telephone number: 606102841
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by jean pierre lopez, through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between jean pierre lopez and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in, or to respond to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive accountability principle: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by jean pierre lopez are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. jean pierre lopez undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
Personal data is collected and managed by jean pierre lopez in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and activities that are part of jean pierre lopez's corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, and to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use(s) to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 24 months, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Raiola Networks, Avenida de Magoi 66 Semisotano, Derecha, 27002 Lugo Google, Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are obtained about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, only persons over the age of 14 may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by jean pierre lopez. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing shall only be considered lawful to the extent that they have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
jean pierre lopez undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because jean pierre lopez cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over jean pierre lopez and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not jean pierre lopez is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and on the processing that jean pierre lopez has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and there is no other lawful basis for the processing; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User's right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In case of processing by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User's right to prevent jean pierre lopez from processing his or her personal data or to stop jean pierre lopez from processing such data.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-https://jeanpierrelopez.com/", specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request you are making.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: Calle la canal-1 Sa Palmera 5 07818 Sa Canal Sant Jordi De ses Salines ( Ibiza)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links to websites of third parties other than jean pierre lopez, and which are therefore not operated by jean pierre lopez. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).